Friday, May 18, 2012

Humanity and Sin

     It is interesting that in my theology class we are discussing the book of Romans this week. Then I received my daily scripture in my E-Mail, and what do you know but it is on Paul’s letter to the Roman’s. He does a beautiful job in Romans 3:23-24 describing how all humans are trapped in sin. Yet, through God’s great mercy we are given the opportunity to have our sins forgiven through the sacrifice of His Son Jesus. What a wonderful opportunity for all people to have a fresh start.
     Would you enjoy visiting more about this subject, or perhaps you have a prayer request? By joining the Christian Traditions Prayer List you can do all these things and more. Why not join today at:
     My hope and prayer is that God will bless you in all that you are doing for Him.

God Loves you!
You can visit my website at:
Please visit my Prayer page at:
My Authors Page is:


No comments:

Post a Comment