Friday, November 4, 2011

A living Masterpiece

Welcome,

       Have you ever had those days when you feel like you’re the most useless individual in the universe? I know I have. All most everything in society is set up so that one is lead to believe they are not quite good enough and to be good enough one must buy a particular product, wear certain clothing, or vacation in a certain place. Well, it is interesting to consider that in Ephesians 2:10 it says that those who belong to Jesus are considered to be God’s masterpiece. Now then, I look at myself and the word masterpiece is not the first word that comes to mind. However, knowing that this is what God sees in me makes me want to achieve all the good I can in every part of my life. After all if God thinks of us as masterpieces there must be massive potential for good that He has given to us. Let us go out in to our worlds and through our lives do all we can to show the masterpiece that God sees in us to the rest of the world.

 

God bless,

 

God Loves you!

You can visit my website at:

http://christiantraditions.info

Please visit my blog at:

http://christian-traditions.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment